Global Sales Expert and Former Xerox Executive
Connect With a Coach
Fill out this form set up a meeting.
Tracy Tolbert is an effective leader with high integrity. With nearly 30 years of experience, he has gained respect within the BPO community and has a well-recognized industry name. With global expertise, he can be a support as new markets are explored and businesses have grown. Tracy has the proven ability to make other executives extremely successful with a talent to truly advise, facilitate, coach, and mentor.
- Executive Vice President of Global Sales for Xerox who achieved the yearly target of over $1.5B in annual recurring revenue and maintained a 90%+ retention of customer base
- Led the charge in identifying opportunities and opening the European market and furthering the company’s global footprint as Senior VP of Global Commercial Sales & Marketing with Affiliated Computer Services (ACS) in Kentucky and Utah
- Extensive understanding of business models that comprise one or more of the following: Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO), consulting, technology, professional services, market research, benchmarking, and events
- Advisor for a global outsourcing company that provides back-office support and customer care solutions to some of the world’s most notable brands
- Developed a formal sales organization and grew the company 10-fold while VP of Sales for a Bell & Howell affiliate
- Part of BPO pioneering team in 1998, adding diverse vertical expertise through acquisitions
- Integral in evolving one of his BPO companies to a FORTUNE 500 ranking
- Not only an expert in commercial business but also has extensive experience in the public sector contracting process
- Continued to successfully lead the sales organizations for multiple BPO companies as they navigated through 100+ acquisitions
- As a Global Sales EVP for Xerox achieved more than 15% YOY sales growth from 2010-2015
Tracy is married to Debbie Tolbert, a renowned local artist specializing in capturing farm life. He is the father of four adventurous and accomplished children and the grandfather of 11 grandchildren (his real favorites). Tracy enjoys golfing, fishing, skiing, hunting, and horses, and is happiest when active and associating with others.
Listen to Tracy Tolbert’s podcast episode – How this Former Xerox Exec Used “Managed Growth” to Hit $1.5 Billion in Sales