Former CEO Greenfields Americas and Founder of Softspikes, Sportgrass, and CeraTech
Connect With a Coach
Fill out this form set up a meeting.
Jon Hyman is an accomplished Chief Executive Officer celebrated for strategic successes in high-stakes entrepreneurship and corporate leadership.
Jon’s career is distinguished by a series of successful ventures, the revitalization of distressed companies, and achieving aggressive goals in investment banking. His strategic planning and execution have led to the creation of groundbreaking products and services that have accelerated thought leadership and evolution in various industries. He possesses a proven track record in mergers and acquisitions, guiding large-scale deals and strategic partnerships that enhanced company value and market position.
- Founded, scaled, and exited three pioneering companies:
- Softspikes, a novel golf shoe traction system, achieved 70+ global patents and became the global market leader in both retail and OEM channels of distribution. Jon established and oversaw business and manufacturing operations in England, Thailand, Vietnam, China, and Hong Kong.
- Sportgrass, an athletic playing surface innovation, reached $8M in revenue within 12 months, leading to a lucrative transaction.
- CeraTech, the first carbon-neutral cement company, pioneered the industry and gained historical use approval from the International Construction Code Authority.
- Demonstrated exceptional turnaround capabilities as CEO of Greenfields Americas, returning the distressed portfolio company to profitability within one year. Implemented strategic restructuring of manufacturing and operational processes, which led to a 40% increase in revenue and a 233% rise in EBITDA in the first 12 months.
- As President of Trisport, negotiated the acquisition from Kuwait PEG for $20M and played a crucial role in instituting process and organizational changes that increased revenue from $10M to $25M (150%) and EBITDA from $600K to $4M (566%) in two years.
- As Executive Managing Director for an investment bank, generated transactional value of $500M+ with associated fees of $21M+ through innovative business development strategies.
- As the leader of Hangar 1 Global, secured structured financing for $6B in large capital projects, surpassing the established year-end goal by $1B.
Jon holds an MBA from Columbia Southern University and a Bachelor of Science in Engineering from the United States Military Academy at West Point. Jon began his career as a Commission Officer in the Army, serving for more than 20 years – active and reserve duty. Jon is a combat veteran earning a Bronze Star Medal in Desert Storm.
Jon is married to an extraordinary woman. They have two sons and a daughter. He is passionate about sports—particularly basketball, as he played for the legendary Coach K and both of his sons play college basketball.
Jon loves to travel and has visited more than 90 countries having lived in Europe, Asia, and Central America. Jon’s multifaceted life demonstrates not only his business acumen but also his dedication to a well-rounded and value-driven life.