Jaime Cohen Szulc
Former Levi Strauss, Goodyear Tires, and Procter & Gamble Executive
Connect With a Coach
Fill out this form set up a meeting.
Jaime Cohen Szulc is a global business leader with extensive experience launching transformational strategic initiatives, achieving operational excellence, and turning failing divisions into growth engines. He has managed from $20M to $4.5B businesses and up to 12,000 employees. He has served in roles including CEO, President, CMO, COO, and Chairman in his 30+ year career.
- As President of one of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company’s divisions, Jaime led a $2B business in opening new markets and achieving record sales, profit, and share growth. He also attracted $1B investments to update the manufacturing park.
- As a Global CMO at Levi Strauss & Co., Jaime successfully innovated the brand’s digital presence and launched new product lines.
- Jaime also was the Global COO for the $4.5B consumer business segment of Eastman Kodak Company, has also led the Americas and Europe, Africa, and Middle East region as a Chairman, accomplishing five consecutive years of the best growth and profit results in the history of the regions he led, successfully turning around the businesses he ran while delivering disruptive growth in digital.
- At SC Johnson Latin America and Procter & Gamble Brazil, Jaime reversed negative share trends and delivered all-time high volume and earnings.
- As Global CEO for International Meal Company, a private equity-controlled restaurant group in the Americas, Jaime doubled the share price, raised $100M, and enabled a very successful exit in less than two years earning the market’s recognition as the best turnaround story of the year.
Besides his brand acumen and success, Jaime won broad market recognition for his innovative work and speaks to executives all over the Americas about how to deal with market disruption.
Consistent throughout his varied employment history has been Jaime’s strategic vision, focus on financial and consumer fundamentals, and excellence in execution. He is a fast learner and adapter, which has helped him to create profitable growth and brand recognition in every position he has occupied. With each opportunity, Jaime has strengthened the corporate position and performance of his organization, while championing disruptive growth in a pragmatic, yet collaborative leadership style.
Jaime earned his bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from “Escola Politecnica da Universidade de Sao Paulo” in Brazil, and currently resides in South Florida.
Listen to Jaime Cohen Szulc’s podcast episode – A Former Kodak Exec’s “Disruption Mindset” Will Keep You From Becoming Kodak