Former C-Suite Executive at Integrity Staffing, GAAM Wealth Advisors, Honeywell International
Connect With a Coach
Fill out this form set up a meeting.
Keith Corrigan is a highly successful leader across a diverse group of industries, which gives him a unique perspective on achieving business success in the form of rapid growth and record profits. From staffing to jet engine manufacturing and wealth management, Keith has been a senior executive with companies including Integrity Staffing, Honeywell International, and GAAM Wealth Advisors.
Keith has a deep understanding of how to build successful teams, rapidly grow businesses, and produce best-in-class operations. He has thrived during economic downturns at Integrity Staffing and GAAM Wealth Advisors, and led through cultural changes such as the implementation of the Honeywell Operating System, rebranding the business at GAAM Wealth, and acquisitions at Honeywell.
Keith is passionate about ensuring leaders create success in their organizations through strategic planning, effective communication, and unrelenting execution.
- COO, Integrity Staffing Solutions. Keith successfully led through the COVID-19 pandemic while producing growth and record profits. He offshored operations to India, the Philippines, and Guatemala. Completely overhauled Integrity’s technology systems including automating much of the applicant hiring and screening processes. Formed Integrity’s highly successful marketing department. Greatly reduced Integrity’s cost structure, resulting in a 12x increase in profitability.
- COO, GAAM Wealth Advisors. Keith led the operation through a successful 7-figure business exit for the owner. Renamed and rebranded the company after business partner’s retirement and successfully navigated the financial crisis of 2008-2009.
- VP, Enclosure Systems. Keith led this start-up from under $1M in revenue to over $50M. Opened three new operations including one in Mexico. Developed all operational processes and achieved ISO 9000 certification.
- Director, Honeywell International. Keith led the Engines Campus in Phoenix producing jet engines for commercial aircraft manufacturers from parts produced around the world. Led the implementation of HOS (Honeywell Operating System). Led through the largest (at that time) SAP conversion for all Honeywell sites.
- Keith grew up in the Southwest and received his BBA from the University of Phoenix after first entering the Chemical Engineering program at ASU.
- He has lived all across the U.S. and Mexico but calls Phoenix home.
- He enjoys racing vintage cars on road courses across the U.S. and hiking with his wife and dogs.