Frank de Jong
Global Operating Executive, Automation and Digital Transformation
Connect With a Coach
Fill out this form set up a meeting.
Frank de Jong has over 33 years of experience leading customer-centric growth and profit planning strategies for hundreds of business units and companies all over the world. He spent 20 years as an expatriate in the Middle East, Europe, and Asia, learning regional business practices, unique market opportunities, and local culture with Emerson Automation Solutions. Whether he was responsible for a P/L of $5M in Dubai or $5.5B in the Americas, Frank successfully integrated and scaled these businesses with his expertise in international manufacturing, supply chain, shared services, and sales. He has a deep understanding of the energy and life sciences industries and worked with companies including Suncor, Amgen, Merck, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, BMS, and Genentech. Always seeking to tackle the complex challenges, Frank led the re-branding strategy of the exclusive $2.5B Business Partner Network in North America for Emerson.
Frank gets a buzz seeing how things actually work on the ground and has a passion for identifying and delivering what a customer really wants. In every role, Frank finds a way to make all the different pieces of an industry work together to grow and evolve, whether that be a small local distributor or a corporate conglomerate. He cares deeply about having the right people in the right roles. As a coach, he brings his business acumen, global expertise, and ability to connect with others together to Make BIG Happen.
- Successfully led product, software, and professional services P/Ls in North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Latin America from $5M to $5B
- Functional experience in Sales Management, Operations, IT, Finance, Technology, Shared Services – Engineering and Back Office functions, Organization Development strategies, integrated Business Planning
- Expertise in channel strategies for distributors, exclusive business partners, and direct sales
- Large account management and project business development
- Digital transformation strategies for Energy, Chemicals, Life Sciences, and others
Frank and his family call Austin, TX home, spending time in Breckenridge, CO whenever they can. He is happily married to his wife, Ashley. They have three fabulous children and are obsessed with their puppy, Dutch. Frank enjoys keeping fit with skiing, running, playing soccer, gardening, and landscaping. During the pandemic, he got to use a Bobcat on his front lawn! Obsessed with geography as a young person, he still loves traveling the world with his wife.
Listen to Frank de Jong’s podcast episode – How to Deal with Life and Work When Hit with a Personal Loss