Former CEO And Leader In Global Energy Markets
Connect With a Coach
Fill out this form to get in touch with one of our coaches.
Andres Molano is a Co-founder and former CEO of a startup company in the energy sector, with expertise in business and market development and business operations, and deep knowledge in T&D systems and energy markets. His core competencies include Strategic Thinking, Strategic Planning, Mergers & Acquisitions, Turnaround & Optimization, International Sales & Operations, Financial & Legal Acumen, Global Business Acumen, and Multi-Generational Team Leadership.
Andres is known for his visionary and entrepreneurial leadership style with a bias for action and managing change. He has led diverse and high-performing teams and grown international sales and operations throughout North America, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia.
- Co-founder and CEO of SoEnergy International in Miami, a $300M Global Energy Services company.
- Negotiated complex agreements across multiple regions that attained returns of over 20%.
- Developed and structured many large-scale utility energy projects.
- Formulated and executed strategies that propelled market expansion and revenue growth in over 30 countries around the globe, including the re-creation of the sales model and the development of strategic partnerships.
- Oversaw various mergers & acquisitions.
- Structured asset and project finance, contributing to successful execution of over 1 GW power projects.
- Formulated and executed temporary power solution strategy, leading the company to be the first World Global Power Provider for Caterpillar in this market.
- Championed cultural transformation that propelled market expansion and revenue growth.
- Drove 15% savings in general and administrative expenses by implementing Lean Six Sigma methodology and sponsoring effective roadmap for digital transformation, savings, and organizational capacity.
Andres received his MBA from Florida International University and attended management programs at The Wharton Business School and Kellogg School of Management. He is a long-standing member of YPO and the Harvard Business School’s YPO Program.
Andres lives in Fort Lauderdale, FL. An involved member of his faith community, Andres actively serves within the Compass Catholic Ministries. He is also a cyclist aficionado and music lover. He has been married for 25 years to Maria Clara and is the proud father of Nicolas and Daniela.
Listen to Andres Molano’s podcast episode – 5 Keys To Inspiring a BIG Culture Change