Partner, Executive Leadership Team Member
Connect With a Coach
Fill out this form set up a meeting.
Sheldon Harris is a highly successful entrepreneur and leader who coaches business owners and executives to achieve greater success. Sheldon draws on a lifetime of real-world experience to provide specific, actionable guidance to his clients and helps keep them focused and accountable for the activities that drive results.
- President of Cold Stone Creamery and led growth of system-wide revenue to $500,000,000 with 1400 stores and 15,000 employees worldwide
- Warehouse Manager with Costco in Alaska, Oregon, Utah
- Led market entry for Costco into Russia
- Developed massive athletic club prototype for SportsNation
- Interim CEO for 180-unit franchised nutrition concept
- Interim CEO for manufacturer/distributor of organic gardening products
- Built a successful and innovative consumer lending business and sold it to the credit union industry
- Led market introduction of a new crude oil extraction solvent into Texas oilfields
- Implemented systems to enhance sales and performance of a Northwest marketing cooperative of 500 local businesses
Sheldon has served as an advisor to The Ken Blanchard Companies, as well as an advisor for the development and launch of an international e-learning language platform. He also serves as the Executive in Residence for Grand Canyon University in Arizona and advisor and instructor for the Executive MBA program at Grand Canyon University. Sheldon is a mentor for NACET (Northern Arizona Center for Entrepreneurship & Technology and CEI (Center for Entrepreneurial Innovation).
Listen to CEO Coaching International podcast episodes featuring Sheldon Harris: