Connect With a Coach
Fill out this form set up a meeting.
Steve Sanduski has over 30 years of experience ranging from Blue-Chip Fortune 100 companies to fast-growing startups, including one whose revenue grew 17-fold during his leadership. From his early career at leading companies including Caterpillar and Hewlett-Packard to his later career with financial startups, Steve has a broad range of experience to draw on.
- Managing Partner of Peak Advisor Alliance during the time it became known as the largest and fastest growing financial advisor coaching company in the nation. It grew from 0 to 1,000 coaching clients during his 11 years of leadership.
- Part of a small team that launched a startup registered investment advisory firm and quickly grew it to $1.8 billion in assets under management.
- Led a startup broker dealer and an SEC-registered RIA as they grew from $0 to several million in annualized revenue in 18 months.
- Consultant to leading fintech companies and multi-billion dollar investment advisory firms.
- A Wall Street Journal #1 Bestselling author, a New York Times Bestselling author, and the co-author of Tested in the Trenches: A 9-Step Plan for Success as a New-Era Advisor and Avalanche: The 9 Principles for Uncovering True Wealth.
- Podcast Host of the CEO Coaching International podcast
Steve is a frequent contributor at InvestmentNews, Financial Planning and MarketWatch. He received an MBA from Indiana University, is a Certified Financial Planner™ Professional since 1996, and previously held the Series 7, 24, 63, and 65 securities licenses.
Steve has been married to his wife Linda since 1987 and is the father of three wonderful daughters. He is an avid cyclist who enjoys early morning bike rides along the shore of Lake Michigan, and a recreational mountain climber including multiple summits of Mt. Rainier via three routes, Mt. Adams, and Mt. Shasta. Steve is a passionate and curious life-long learner who’s always asking questions—probably why he enjoys hosting podcasts!