Former Gillette, Vivendi Universal Games, Electronic Arts, and Start-Ups Managing Director
Connect With a Coach
Fill out this form to get in touch with one of our coaches.
Pascal Brochier has over 20 years of experience in sales, marketing, and general management roles at some of the world’s biggest consumer products and technology companies, including Gillette (now part of Procter & Gamble), Vivendi Universal, and Electronic Arts. He had P&L responsibility and led organizations from <$10M to $1.5B in revenue. He has successfully led teams and scaled businesses at blue-chip brands and start-ups in the U.S., Germany, France, Singapore, and Australia. He brings a strategic perspective and operational experience to help organizations go through digital transformation and scale their go-to-market globally.
- President Global Sales at Vivendi Universal Games. Pascal was a member of the Senior Executive team that built Blizzard’s World of Warcraft to its world-dominating 11 million subscribers and successfully launched blockbuster games such as Sierra’s Scarface, Crash Bandicoot, World in Conflict, etc., leading to the $19B merger of Vivendi Universal Games with Activision to form Activision Blizzard.
- Managing Director at Braun (Gillette). Had increasing sales and marketing responsibilities at Oral-B and Braun based in the U.S., Europe, Australia, and Asia. He was responsible for Braun Global Oral Care Business Unit and grew revenue from $40M to $400M, laying the foundation for its future global leadership position.
- President & COO at GIROPTIC, a start-up in the VR technology space. Led the turnaround to kill unsuccessful projects fast and bring to market in record time the Giroptic IO, the best-in-class user experience 360 camera at the time. Established a global partnership with Facebook (Meta) and received global recognition at Facebook’s 2017 F8 developer conference when every attendee received an IO.
- SVP Americas at Electronic Arts. Responsible for EA’s business in the Americas (U.S., Canada, and Latin America) at $1.5B P&L. Over-delivered on sales and profitability objectives while reducing cost. Helped crush Wall Street expectations and contributed to record company valuation gains. Successfully regained #1 market position in North America.
- Managing Director, Southern Europe at Electronic Arts. Led EA’s business growth acceleration in France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, and Benelux. Led the local teams to deliver exceptional results by focusing on what matters most
Pascal is an active board member for several organizations, including Myron+Adler Corp., YPO (San Francisco chapter), and Smarthistory.org. He is an angel investor, mentor to start-ups, and has been an advisor to a private equity firm.
Pascal received a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from ESSEC Business School, has completed the YPO Executive Leadership Program at Stanford University, and is an active member of YPO. He lives in San Francisco, CA and enjoys skiing and traveling with his wife and their two children. He is passionate about the arts as a universal language.
Listen to Pascal Brochier’s podcast episode – 3 Keys to a Successful Digital Transformation