Top Executive from Hewlett Packard
Connect With a Coach
Fill out this form to get in touch with one of our coaches.
Mike Klaus is a high-integrity, energetic results-focused business leader. With over 35 years of experience in senior executive roles in Technology, Professional Services, and Consulting, he has driven exceptional business results in both challenging and high-growth environments. Having led several company integrations and large-scale turnarounds he brings a focused, practical, and results-oriented approach to business change and technology adoption.
Mike has led small P/E-backed start-ups as President with $10M revenue to large divisions of multinational service providers responsible for $4B in annual revenue. He has deep experience leveraging business processes and technology in over 25 countries within the CPG, Retail, Transportation, and Technology industries to drive business performance.
Mike believes in fostering a performance-based environment and holding everyone accountable for results. He enjoys working to create valuable long-term relationships with clients and partners. He is recognized by clients for the ability to skillfully handle complex situations and deftly break down problems into digestible parts and solutions that drive growth and margin enhancement. He is an advocate for mentoring and coaching at all levels of the organization to drive a high-performing culture.
- As SVP & GM, took over a margin dilutive $1B division of HP Services to $1.7B while improving margins by 250% over a 3-year horizon
- While Managing Partner at CCA/CSC, merged 7 unique consulting entities into a cohesive $250M business unit while growing annual revenue by 19% after 3 years of declining performance
- As SVP for HPE & DXC for global business applications developed and led digital business growth of 17% while restructuring product portfolio and shedding losing business
- While leading the Consumer Retail and Transportation Industry at HP, Mike was responsible for selling over $7.5B in contract services
- Has led the integration of over 15 unique businesses and driven synergy saving of over $100M while achieving all growth targets
- Sold and managed over 200 consulting engagements across 45 clients in over 25 countries ranging from strategy to operations execution and next-generation technology adoption
- Serves on Board of Advisors for technology services company focused on business growth while personally coaching founder-led board and C-Suite executives for scaling $400M business
Mike is an Emeritus Board Member at Broad Business School (Michigan State University). He mentors 2-4 undergrad business students annually. He also serves on the board of his church and is the former President.
Mike has been married to his wife Denise for 34 years and has two successful adult children, Brittany and Michael. He is an avid boater, a mediocre golfer, and enjoys all types of physical exercise (especially outdoors).
Listen to Mike Klaus’ podcast episode – 5 Keys to a Seamless Tech Upgrade