Successful Entrepreneur, Wine and Spirits Executive, and Sales Growth Expert
Connect With a Coach
Fill out this form set up a meeting.
Meghan Watkins is an entrepreneur with a proven track record for transforming start-up businesses into viable, scalable, and thriving organizations. Her special expertise lies in creating leadership programs, building high-performing teams, and scaling at speed. She has over 20 years of experience in sales, marketing, and supply chain management in the wine and spirits industry. Meghan represented prestigious wineries including Quintessa, Flowers, and The Prisoner and also worked on the wholesale side for Palomar Beverage Company and Alliance Beverage (now Breakthru Beverage). She co-founded organizations from startup to $100M+ in revenue and is a strategic and dedicated leader who is focused on identifying methods that drive new business, reduce costs, and secure customer loyalty.
As a coach, Meghan brings an execution-focused, metrics-driven approach with a track record of leading revenue-oriented initiatives and building cohesive teams. She is passionate about helping leaders grow to the next level in their career, push past boundaries, deepen team connection, and show up as effective leaders. Leaders who work with Meghan report advances in their productivity, skillfulness in difficult conversations, and practical self-awareness. She is adept at helping executives understand what drives their behaviors and supporting them to transform their insights into bold action. As a previous business owner herself, she utilizes best-in-class practices and models for managing the challenges that typically confront executives while scaling their revenue and profits.
- EVP of Sales at Palomar Beverage Company, credited as the driving force both internally and externally to capture new account business, develop sales teams, and build revenue to over $100M.
- Co-founder at Victory Wine Group, a wine and spirits distributor in Texas that scaled to $60M+ in 7 years.
- Former Partner in wine and spirits wholesalers Progress Wine Group (FL) and Quench Fine Wines (AZ).
- EVP of Strategic Accounts at Huneeus Vintners, a portfolio of prestigious wineries. Responsible for their business development, wholesaler management, and strategic alignment.
- Completed the YPO Executive Business Leadership Program at Stanford University.
Meghan is an active member of Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO Wild West Chapter) and a board member of the Texas Wine and Food Foundation, which supports the Texas hospitality industry. She lives in Frisco, Texas and enjoys hiking, skiing, and traveling with her husband and two children.
Listen to these CEO Coaching International podcast episodes featuring Meghan Watkins: