Former Mercedes-Benz Financial Services CEO and Global Leader in Automotive Retail and Wholesale Industry
Connect With a Coach
Fill out this form to get in touch with one of our coaches.
Juergen Rochert is a seasoned senior executive and CEO with over 30 years of global experience in the captive financial and insurance services industry and the automotive retail and wholesale industry. He has successfully led companies from $20 million to several hundred million in revenue. He is an expert at driving profitable growth, customer retention and loyalty, risk management, and cross-cultural leadership. He excels at creating successful leadership teams and leading struggling businesses through challenging times, helping them to navigate crises and continue to achieve growth and profitability.
As an innovative and driven leader, Juergen has been highly successful in various executive roles for the Mercedes-Benz and Daimler Truck Financial Services Companies around the globe.
- Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Australia/New Zealand – Launched aggressive growth strategy based on market opportunities and team capabilities. Led organization through COVID lockdown and customer payment deferral challenges, achieving record profitability in both 2020 and 2021.
- Vice President, Head of Daimler Truck Financial, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA – Took over very challenged, highly cyclical Daimler Truck USA financing business in aftermath of the global financial crisis.
- President & Managing Director, Daimler Financial Services Mexico – With the DaimlerChrysler de-merger, Juergen returned to Mexico to carve out the Daimler business from Chrysler Financial and rebuild the Daimler team and strategy. Stayed profitable through the global financial crisis.
- Vice President, Head of Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA – Took over Mercedes-Benz car financing division in the U.S. after heavy residual losses and strategy challenges in the DaimlerChrysler environment. Complete turnaround including leadership realignment, cooperation and colocation with sales company, and refined business segmentation.
- President & CEO, DaimlerChrysler Financial Services Canada – Successfully merged the Canadian financing businesses for Mercedes-Benz and the Chrysler Group. Became one of the highest-ranking Daimler executives in the Chrysler-dominated North American leadership team for Financial Services.
- Managing Director, Mercedes-Benz Leasing Mexico – Led the turnaround and complete restructuring of the financing business in Mexico after heavy losses and legal challenges in the aftermath of the Peso crisis.
Juergen has an Executive MBA degree from the University of Connecticut and a BBA from Berufsakademie Stuttgart. He was a Board Member for the Detroit Chapter of World Presidents (WPO) and has been a member of YPO for nearly 20 years (five different chapters as he moved around the globe). He speaks English, German, and Spanish.
Juergen now resides in Grosse Pointe Shores, MI with his wife Cynthia and has two daughters. He is passionate about golf and enjoyed living in Australia where he was able to play on some of the most spectacular courses in the world.
Listen to Juergen Rochert’s podcast episode – 5 Ways to Compete and Win Against Larger Competitors