SaaS Expert, Successful Entrepreneur And Operations Leader / Executive of CEOCI
Connect With a Coach
Fill out this form to get in touch with one of our coaches.
Don Schiavone brings over 25 years of experience leading high-growth businesses. He brings together an in-depth understanding of technology with a data-driven “test-everything” philosophy: You can’t manage what you can’t measure. Don’s approach to coaching focuses on three pillars of success: people, process, and systems, in that order.
- Deep domain expertise in SaaS business models, professional services, financial services, hi-tech product development, telecom markets, and building a high-performing company culture.
- As COO, led the rapid growth of Grasshopper, the Entrepreneur’s Phone System, beating quarterly business goals for over 21 consecutive quarters and resulting in a highly successful sale of the business to Citrix (over $170M sale price).
- Led all aspects of the M&A process, including investment bank selection, deal negotiations, FCC approval, and the entire sell-side due diligence process.
- Won award for the 2016 Best New Mentor at TechStars Boston.
- Co-founded Sagebridge Solutions to implement commercial Internet business solutions for small and medium businesses (SMBs). Achieved a 163% compound annual growth rate over three years and grew customer base to over 200 clients.
- Led the growth of Granitar, a top-tier professional services and tech consulting firm, from 60 consultants to over 200 consultants in under 2 years and raised over $15M in venture capital.
- Developed operational strategies for Fortune 500 companies as a senior consultant with Mitchell Madison Group, a spinout of McKinsey & Company.
Don obtained a B.S. in Computer and Electrical Engineering from Clarkson University and an MBA from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Listen to CEO Coaching International podcast episodes featuring Don Schiavone: