Bill Whitehead has been a successful entrepreneur for over thirty years. At twenty-two, Bill opened an award-winning restaurant franchise, ran it as the operating partner, and had a successful exit eight years later.
Switching fields, Bill became one of Canada’s leading financial advisor entrepreneurs. He recruited and trained a team that grew his financial advisory business into the number one region in the country. He sold this business in stages as it had grown to over $2 billion in assets.
Bill has been involved in numerous other successful start-up businesses over the past three decades.
A strong, dependable leader who loves coaching others to success, Bill is also a passionate volunteer and sports enthusiast.
- Coached Minor Hockey for eight years.
- Coached Special Olympics Floor Hockey.
- Member of the Founding Committee for the Sudbury Dragon Boat Festival.
- Attended Union College and Laurentian University.
- Married for thirty-five years to his wife Debbie. They have three children.