Asha Saxena is a strategic, innovative CEO and Director with over 25 years of experience and a proven track record of building successful businesses. With a strong academic background, creative problem-solving skills, and an effective management style, Asha has been instrumental in building business models for success.
Asha has specific expertise in high-growth technology companies and is a big data expert for innovation and growth. She has extensive experience working with founder-led businesses and has a strong understanding of and familiarity working with Boards of Directors and complex investor structures.
Asha’s experience as an Adjunct Professor has helped to define her dynamic coaching style. She is a data-driven, culture-embracing leader and founder of innovative organizations. She leverages data and strategic growth processes to deliver positive and meaningful results.
- CEO and Founder of Women Leaders in Data and AI (WLDA). In 2020, Asha founded and continues to be the CEO of (WLDA) which is an exclusive network for women leaders in data and artificial intelligence to share best practices, peer to peer learning, and to support each other in professional and personal growth.
- CEO of Future Technologies Inc. Asha became the CEO and currently serves as the Chair of the Board of Directors at the big data analytics consulting firm. Throughout her 25 years at this company, Asha grew the company into what it is today, a leader in the data management solutions industry.
- Founder, CEO, and Chief Innovation Officer of ACULYST Corp. Asha served as founder, CEO, and Chief Innovation Officer of for-profit tech company ACULYST Corp, a healthcare analytics firm for financial, operational, and clinical efficiencies for the healthcare provider market. She later served on the company’s board of directors as well.
- Adjunct Professor at Colombia University. Asha Saxena is also an Adjunct Professor at Columbia Business School, where she teaches Big Data Analytics and Entrepreneurship courses for graduate students and is a keynote speaker on big data. She has also been nominated to be one of the Entrepreneurs-in-Residence at Columbia Business School.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Professional. Asha graduated as a computer science engineer from Bangalore University in India and attended management programs at MIT and London Business School. In the area of operational excellence, Asha is certified as a Six Sigma Black Belt professional. She started her professional career in a New York-based IT firm and has enjoyed a challenging, diverse assignments in the financial services industry.
Asha was invited to be a part of the World Economic Forum where Future Technologies Inc. was named “Global Growth Company 2007.” Her entrepreneurial spirit has also enabled her to gain notable success as a restaurateur, real-estate developer, and movie studio producer.
In addition to her entrepreneurial and educational success, Asha has been an instrumental leader in the community by developing long-lasting relationships with numerous organizations (both for-profit and not-for-profit) through memberships, affiliations, and mentorships and has received awards for her personal and professional contributions. Asha is also a talented keynote speaker, podcast host, and blog-writer.
Asha is a long-standing member of YPO. She has been married for 27 years and is the proud mother to two boys.