The DISC and Driving Forces profiles are proven to help businesses and individuals improve communication, productivity, management effectiveness, employee retention, workplace engagement, hiring accuracy and team development.
This assessment analyzes behavioral style, meaning HOW people do things. The report measures 4 dimensions of behavior:
- How you respond to problems and challenges
- How you influence and interact with other people
- How you respond to the pace of your environment
- How you respond to rules and procedures set by others
The 12 Driving Forces are personal drivers that explain a person’s motivating factors, meaning WHY someone does what they do. The assessment measures motivational factors on the following dimensions:
- Knowledge – Driven by past experiences or opportunities to learn
- Utility – Driven by completion of tasks or achieving practical results
- Surroundings – Driven by objective functionality or subjective experiences
- Others – Driven to assist for a purpose or for the satisfaction of being helpful
- Power – Driven by being in a supporting role or by status and recognition
- Methodologies – Driven by new ideas or traditional approaches
In addition to the DISC and Driving Forces profile assessments we use with all clients, we offer several other resources that can be very beneficial to you and your team.
How does your team work as a group? With the Team Report, you can see the combined scores of up to 25 people in one report, allowing you to quickly assess a team’s strengths and weaknesses.
We are also able to provide anonymous organizational surveys for clients. The survey covers areas such as job satisfaction, teamwork, leadership, compensation, work environment, and communication. This is a great tool to discover your company’s strengths and weaknesses so you can build a plan to improve.
If you have questions please contact Dawn Pope at +1(866) 622-9583 or via email at email@example.com.