UBS Private Wealth Management
Our UBS Private Wealth Management team advises entrepreneurs on all aspects of their wealth.
We work closely with business owners on pre-liquidity and post-liquidity strategies leveraging UBS’s broad set of global capabilities. UBS provides institutional access, advice, and expertise from across the firm and around the globe.
What we do
Outside of being the largest wealth management firm globally, UBS works directly with more than 50% of the world’s billionaires. As a result, a power that UBS possesses is our ability to create and study unique data sets across most industries in both public and private markets, increasing the value to business owners as they build and accelerate enterprise value, exits, and grow thriving businesses from generation to generation. We are proud to bring the UBS platform to the CEO Coaching International community as we are uniquely positioned to provide bespoke wealth management solutions to business leaders who have sophisticated needs as well as the ability to provide data sets for all-size companies in an easy-to-use format.
Why it matters
- CEOs need curated data and research on their industries to make smarter strategic decisions. UBS is a top rated research platform globally, giving access to award-winning proprietary data sets and research with actionable insights. UBS Evidence Lab covers 5000+ companies across all regions and sectors around the world, both public and private companies.
- Successful business owners work in teams. UBS provides direct access to experts, analysts, and thought leaders around the world to drive business forward.
- We are experts at simplifying our clients’ lives with consolidated reporting containing detailed information associated with each of life’s many financial aspects presented in an easy-to-view format.
What access do I get?
- UBS Analyst Connectivity: ability to connect directly with experts in specific sectors who can provide advice, innovative solutions, outstanding execution, and comprehensive access to the world’s capital markets.
- Capital Markets Connectivity: UBS’s platform of creative financing solution groups as well as access to our vast network of debt and equity investors.
- Intellectual Capital: access to UBS white papers including our various strategic client segments: Business Owners, Women, Rising Generation, Athletes and Entertainers, Multicultural Investors, and Multigenerational Wealth.
- Advanced Planning Group: The Advanced Planning Group consists of former practicing estate planning and tax attorneys with extensive private practice experience and diverse areas of specialization, including estate planning strategies, income and transfer tax planning, family office structuring, business succession planning, charitable planning, and family governance.
- Global Family Office Services: we have aligned our capabilities and services across divisions to create a platform dedicated to the needs of sophisticated family offices.
- Private Wealth Management: access to a dedicated Managing Director-led team focusing on sophisticated relationships for business owners and family offices.
How can CEOs leverage us?
Tap into the UBS platform and our partner network for your business and personal information needs. The UBS network spans not only your local business environment, but your industry globally. Leverage UBS for connectivity, institutional research, and private wealth management.
Contact and Downloads
Important information about brokerage and advisory services. As a firm providing wealth management services toclients, UBS Financial Services Inc. offers investment advisory services in its capacity as an SEC-registered investment adviser and brokerage services in its capacity as an SEC-registered broker-dealer. Investment advisory services and brokerage services are separate and distinct, differ in material ways and are governed by different laws and separate arrangements. It is important that you understand the ways in which we conduct business and that you carefully read the agreements and disclosures that we provide about the products or services we offer. For more information, please review client relationship summary provided at ubs.com/relationshipsummary.
Neither UBS Financial Services Inc. nor its employees (including its Financial Advisors) provide tax or legal advice. You should consult with your legal counsel and/or your accountant or tax professional regarding the legal or tax implications of a particular suggestion, strategy or investment, including any estate planning strategies, before you invest or implement.
Private Wealth Management is a division within UBS Financial Services Inc., which is a subsidiary of UBS Group AG.
CEO Coaching International and UBS Financial Services Inc. are not affiliated.
© UBS 2023. All rights reserved. The key symbol and UBS are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of UBS. UBS Financial Services Inc. is a subsidiary of UBS Group AG. Member FINRA/SIPC. IS2307522 Exp. 12/31/2024