Former Goldman Sachs Partner with Deep Financial Services and Healthcare Experience
Connect With a Coach
Fill out this form set up a meeting.
Rick Kimball is a seasoned financial services and healthcare executive with 35 years of experience leading high-performing teams and advising companies on hundreds of public equity offerings. Kimball brings both a strategic and financial lens to help leaders understand the value drivers of their businesses and how accelerating growth opportunities impacts value. He led an investment banking business in its growth from $220M in revenue to $950M over five years. He brings deep expertise regarding leading professional services teams as well as experience with corporate strategy development. Further, Rick has worked with hundreds of companies to optimally position them for public market exits.
- Partner and Co-Head Global Healthcare Investment Banking, Goldman Sachs. Quadrupled revenue over five years and drove to #1 market shares in equity, leveraged finance, and M&A. Conceived and built a proprietary CRM system rolled out globally.
- President, Rymedi. Led this blockchain-enabled technology company through a successful pivot to track COVID tests and test results and then to become companion software for diagnostic devices.
- Chief Strategy and Growth Officer, Accretive Health (now R1). Developed a transformation strategy for this revenue cycle management company transitioning it to value-based reimbursement.
- Managing Director, Morgan Stanley. Led both healthcare equity capital markets and healthcare services investment banking. Banker on numerous company exits including the $5.5B IPO of UPS.
- Managing Partner, Millennium Technology Ventures. Co-founded, raised, and managed $160M venture capital fund focused on early-stage internet infrastructure.
Kimball received a B.A. in Economics from Yale University. He is a Senior Trustee of the Brookings Institution and a member of the Young Presidents Organization (YPO).
Kimball’s sports passion is downhill skiing, preferably in the backcountry. He resides in the New York area with his wife, Alyssa, and has three children and two stepchildren.
Listen to Rick’s podcast episode, “Identifying the Key Metrics That Drive BIG Growth with Rick Kimball“