Leading Financial Advisor Entrepreneur
Connect With a Coach
Fill out this form set up a meeting.
Bill Whitehead has been a successful entrepreneur for over thirty years.
- At 22, Bill opened an award-winning restaurant franchise, ran it as the operating partner, and had a successful exit eight years later.
- Switching fields, Bill became one of Canada’s leading financial advisor entrepreneurs. He recruited and trained a team that grew his financial advisory business into the number one region in the country. He sold this business in stages as it had grown to over $2 billion in assets.
- Bill has been involved in numerous other successful start-up businesses over the past three decades.
A strong, dependable leader who loves coaching others to success, Bill is also a passionate volunteer and sports enthusiast.
- Coached Minor Hockey for eight years.
- Coached Special Olympics Floor Hockey.
- Member of the Founding Committee for the Sudbury Dragon Boat Festival.
- Attended Union College and Laurentian University.
- Married for 35 years to his wife Debbie. They have three children.
Listen to Bill Whitehead’s podcast episode – Finance Entrepreneur Uses These 4 Insights To Supercharge Sales Teams
CEO Coaching International
Make BIG Happen
CEO Coaching International works with CEOs and their leadership teams to achieve extraordinary results quarter after quarter, year after year. Known globally for its success in coaching growth-focused entrepreneurs to meaningful exits, CEO Coaching International will Make BIG Happen for you and your organization. The coaches at CEO Coaching International are former CEOs, presidents, or executives who have led profit growth in businesses ranging in size from startups to over $10 billion. Many have led their companies through successful eight, nine and ten-figure exits.