- Michael Marchi is a senior business executive with a history of improving financial and operational performance resulting in increased shareholder value. Michael’s experience includes leadership roles in public, private equity and family-owned privately-held global corporations including General Electric, Citibank, Kohler, American Standard, Grohe, Lixil and SK Capital.
- He has served in board roles both for profit and not-for-profit corporations including Interceramic Corporation, Jennifer Adams Worldwide and Portland Providence Medical Center. Michael has broad-based industry knowledge in plumbing, electrical, chemical, medical manufacturing, decorative hardware, retail, wholesale distribution, licensing and banking.
- Michael has had full P&L responsibility for $75MM, $130MM, $150MM and $1.6B companies.
- He has strong functional expertise in sales, marketing, supply chain/operations and digital/e-commerce. Michael has a history of providing strategic and operational leadership to successfully spearhead rapid growth, lead turnarounds, integrate B2B & B2C operations for multiple companies. He has managed large corporate organizations, midsized private equity backed businesses and small entrepreneurial companies.
- Michael then became an executive with Kohler Company for fourteen years.Kohler is a $6B privately-held family-owned manufacturing company where he was ultimately promoted to President – Kohler Kitchen and Bath Americas and led the largest most profitable business in the Kohler portfolio from 2007 to 2011 generating sales of over $1.6B. Michael worked with his team to gain nearly 600 basis points of market share during the economic recession of 2008 to 2010.
- Michael was recruited to Grohe as President and CEO of Grohe Americas located in NYCMichael was responsible for strategic direction, driving profitable growth and expanding the Americas business portfolio.
- In March 2015, Mr. Marchi assumed the role of Chief Operating Officer for American Standard/Lixil. He has grown top line double digits, improved GM by 640 basis points and increased EBIT 252% over prior year.
- In 2017, Michael was recruited to be CEO of Aristech Surfaces. Aristech is a manufacturer of acrylic sheet and solid surface material for the commercial market. Aristech is a $125MM family office owned business of SK Capital in NYC. Michael grew the Aristech business double digits in both top and bottom line during the 2017 fiscal year improving sales & EBITDA.
- Michael grew up in the Chicago suburbs; one of 4 children.
- He holds an MBA in Finance from DePaul University and a BS in Economics & Marketing from Elmhurst College. He is a graduate of the General Manager Program at the Harvard Business School and a graduate of the GE Managerial Development Program at GE Crotonville.
- He currently lives in the Phoenix, AZ area with Linda, his wife of 37 years.