Do you have your Response Link? If so, simply click here to take your assessment. Remember to use capital letters as your link is case sensitive.
Most organizations understand the financial burden that comes with the mistake of hiring the wrong people. The Behavior & Motivators profiles we use can cut down this costly mistake. The profile assessment is taken online in less than 20 minutes and results are emailed immediately following completion.
Behavior & Motivators Assessments:
This assessment analyzes behavioral style; that is, HOW people do things, HOW they act, HOW they respond to their environment. The report measures 4 dimensions of normal behavior:
- How you respond to problems and challenges.
- How you influence and interact with other people.
- How you respond to the pace of your environment.
- How you respond to rules and procedures set by others.
It also analyzes a person’s Motivators; that is, the WHY of people’s actions; what it is that is driving a person’s life. The results of the motivation assessment produce a portion of the report that identifies an individual’s level on each of the six attitudes and determines his or her dominant motivator. With the knowledge of values in the workplace, we can encourage employees in a way that satisfies their inner drive, so their passions are fulfilled and they are “plugged in” on the job. A person’s top 2 Motivators will drive their actions and strongly influence their decisions. The 6 categories of Motivators include:
- Theoretical: A passion to discover, systematize and analyze; a search for knowledge
- Utilitarian: A passion to gain return on investment of time, resources and money
- Aesthetic: A passion to add balance and harmony in one’s own life and protect our natural resources
- Social: A passion to eliminate hate and conflict in the world and to assist others
- Individualistic: A passion to achieve position and to use that position to influence others
- Traditional: A passion to pursue the higher meaning in life through a defined system for living
This assessment is available in numerous versions including:
- Executive Version
- Management-Staff Version
- Sales Version
Team Motivators Report:
How does your team work as a group? With the Team Motivators Report, you will see the combined scores of up to 25 people in one report. This report will allow you to quickly assess a team’s strengths and weaknesses.
Organizational surveys are anonymous and something we provide for clients. Surveys are set up for you and distributed to your staff via email where they can go online and anonymously answer questions regarding your company. The survey is between 60-100 questions and touches down on areas such as job satisfaction, teamwork, leadership, compensation, work environment, communication, etc. Each section will have several questions where your staff will rate strongly agree down to strongly disagree. You give a timeline for your staff to complete the survey and once they have the data is compiled and sent you in a summary with ratings of each section. This is a very helpful tool to use to see where strengths and weaknesses are so you can build a plan to improve.
For questions or to set up a profile account or your company survey contact Dawn Pope at 714.392.6060 or via email email@example.com