Steve Sanduski, veteran industry business leader, business coach, speaker, podcaster, and New York Times bestselling author, is partnering with Mark Moses and the very seasoned team of world-class coaches at CEO Coaching International to help high-performing advisors and fintech entrepreneurs reach the next level.
Steve has over 20 years of experience growing financial services companies by multiples, including one whose revenue grew 17-fold during his leadership.
From his early career at leading companies including Caterpillar and Hewlett-Packard to his later career with fast-growing financial startups, Steve has a broad range of experience to draw on as he coaches a select number of leading entrepreneurs and CEOs who want to accelerate their growth.
As the financial industry grapples with the fintech revolution, robo-advisors, increased regulation, a generational shift to millennials, and instability in the financial markets, coaching today is not about how to do more and do it faster.
Instead, advisors need a whole new way of thinking about and approaching the business. Best financial industry practices from the past are quickly becoming obsolete.
Going forward, financial advisors need fresh thinking, new business models, and a coach who can challenge them to reimagine what it will take to be a successful financial advisor over the next decade. That’s what Steve does.
Read his bio below and contact us if you’d like to explore hiring Steve as your professional coach.
- Managing Partner of Peak Advisor Alliance during the time it became known as the largest and fastest growing financial advisor coaching company in the nation. It grew from 0 to 1,000 coaching clients during his 11 years of leadership.
- Part of a small team that launched a startup registered investment advisory firm and quickly grew it to $1.8 billion in assets under management.
- Led a startup broker dealer and an SEC-registered RIA as they grew from $0 to several million in annualized revenue in 18 months.
- Consultant to leading fintech companies and multi-billion dollar investment advisory firms.
- A Wall Street Journal #1 Bestselling author, a New York Times Bestselling author, and the co-author of Tested in the Trenches: A 9-Step Plan for Success as a New-Era Advisor and Avalanche: The 9 Principles for Uncovering True Wealth.
- Frequent contributor at InvestmentNews, Financial Planning and MarketWatch.
- Host of the financial industry podcast called Between Now and Success where he converses with visionary leaders such as Tony Robbins, Joe Duran, Elliot Weissluth, David Bach, Mary Bicknell, Jud Bergman, Jon Stein, Steve Lockshin, Carl Richards, and Mark Moses.
- Host of CEO Coaching International’s podcast called On Your Mark, Get Set, Grow! that is targeted to entrepreneurs and CEOs.
- Received an MBA from Indiana University, is a Certified Financial Planner™ Professional since 1996, and previously held the Series 7, 24, 63, and 65 securities licenses.
- Married to his wife Linda since 1987 and the father of three daughters.
- Mountain climber including multiple summits of Mt. Rainier via three routes.
- Avid cyclist.
- A passionate and curious life-long learner who’s always asking questions.
To learn more about hiring Steve as your coach, contact us now.