VisionLink is a B2B compensation design firm that consults clients on incentive plans and total rewards.
VisionLink is a compensation design firm helps mid-market companies envision, create and sustain pay strategies that drive business growth. We do this by designing rewards strategies that promote an ownership mentality, attract and retain premier talent and generate a measurable return on the company’s compensation investment. Our work helps CEOs create a performance culture that drives sustained success.
VisionLink is a B2B Compensation Design Firm with a focus in the following areas.
- Incentive Plan Design
- Value Sharing Philosophy
- Addressing Short and Long-Term Rewards
- Total Rewards Design
- Communication and Administration
We help company leaders create high impact rewards plans that become engines of growth for their businesses
Our Ideal Client.
- Middle Market Private Company
- $10 million to $1 billion in annual revenue
- Growth mindset and plan
- Pursuing greater line-of-sight
- Seeking to build a compelling employee value proposition to help win the talent wars
Our Pricing Structure
- Engagements are priced on a project basis ($5k – $40k)
- Targeted Engagements ($15k – $25k)
- Annual Incentive Plan
- Phantom Equity (or other long-term incentive plans)
- Deferred Compensation
- Comprehensive Engagements ($20k – $40k)
- Total Rewards Assessment
- Total Rewards Design
How We Make Compensation Better
- Most businesses approach incentives from the wrong premise; thus, their plans fail (Only 10% of businesses believe their incentive plans are effective)
- We know how to solve this problem; Our focus: how to get this “right”
- Unlike most comp consulting firms, our clients work directly with a highly experienced consultant (25+ years)
- Our pricing is “below market” because we employ online technology for meetings and follow carefully refined processes
- We utilize proprietary cloud-based software (www.BonusRight.com) that allows client representatives to dig into their plan to the depth desired; and the plans can last “forever”
- We have (we believe) designed more phantom equity plans that any other firm in the country (over 250 in the last 12 years); on pace for over 60 more this year