Kevin Adolphe, FCPA, FCA is a proven senior executive with over 35 years of global experience in effectively leading change and positively impacting organizational effectiveness.
- Globally experienced strategic thinker with demonstrated judgment, acumen, and the capacity to focus on both the “big picture” and the complexity of detail, while successfully developing and implementing strategic business initiatives.
- Change agent with demonstrated capacity to translate and communicate vision into realistic goals and attainable targets.
- Proven leader in crisis management, risk mitigation, business turnaround, and transformational change, with the ability to successfully navigate organizations through turbulent times.
- Effective people manager with the ability to build and cultivate strong, collaborative, inclusive teams, and interdependent relationships both internal and external to the organization.
- Commercialized Manulife’s Private Asset Management capabilities to clients and investors worldwide – Grew third-party AUM by over $15 Billion. Successfully championed the development and launch of several highly innovative and client-centric private asset products including an innovative REIT structure for Asian institutional and retail investors to invest in US Core Office Real Estate, which is listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange.
- Profitably grew Manulife’s Real Estate platform – Increased the portfolio from $7.5 Billion to $22 Billion; expanded the business into new markets, including New York, San Francisco, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Australia; added Multi-Family investments, and established a profitable third-party platform.
- Successfully led several ambitious global cost reduction and governance initiatives – Implemented global project management and governance framework for CostFit, Manulife’s strategic objective to reduce operating expenses by $1 Billion. Enhanced the governance and internal control framework across CIBC. Rationalized CIBC World Markets’ and Manulife Investment Division’s global support platforms generating significant annualized savings.
FCPA, FCA Designation – Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
Women in Capital Markets – Champion of Change
CA Designation – Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
Bachelor of Commerce – University of Toronto
Various professional development courses in the areas of leadership, change management, AI, sustainability, finance, and governance.
Kevin has extensive international board experience in a variety of industries across public and private companies, government agencies, and REITS.
Kevin has been married to his wife Jill for over 30 years. They have 4 children and as a family, they enjoy playing golf, tennis, and traveling together.