Jen Arricale is a healthy living expert who coaches business owners and executives to achieve greater success by focusing on their personal well-being. Jen draws on a lifetime of real-world experience in both business and healthy living to provide specific, sustainable guidance to her clients and helps keep them focused on the most impactful activities that drive results.
Drawing from her 20+ years as a financial executive, Jen offers SIMPLE, REAL SOLUTIONS that apply to many aspects of the busy person’s life. As an accomplished athlete, Jen’s foundation for success in life focuses on food and fitness, with special attention to working around a demanding schedule.
In addition to co-facilitating “Healthy Business, Healthy Life”® workshops around the world, Jen is an award-winning author and industry expert with a message that leaves her audiences raving about the impact that her inspiration and information has had on their lives. Jen has a way of turning “intention” into “action,” inspiring others to do the same in their own way, leading to a healthy life of food and fitness that’s sustainable in a busy, ever-changing world.
- 20+ years as a highly successful strategic advisor with a business approach to finance and growth cycle events.
- M&A valuation, buy/sell negotiation and due diligence, financial analysis and forecasting, forensic accounting, market analysis and planning, litigation support.
- Founder and principle of Strategic-Minded Consulting serving international clients
- Strategic Officer and partner of Voltmarc Technology
- Chief Financial Officer of Core Companies
- Director of Finance at Allied Waste Services (now Republic Services)
- Finance Manager at the Tosco-Circle K Corporation
- Manager at Ernst & Young (formally Kenneth Leventhal & Company)
- Certified Public Accountant
Healthy Living Highlights
- Bronze medalist In natural bodybuilding at the international Natural Olympia
- Medalist at the World Championship of Natural Bodybuilding in Slovakia
- Boston Marathon finisher
- Phoenix Seven Summit Challenge finisher
- Chairperson and Nutrition Expert for national wellness program
- Author of award winning “Healthy Recipes for a Busy Life” and “The Locker Room”
- Author of “52 Healthy Tips for Busy People”
- Certified Sports Nutritionist
- Certified Fitness Trainer
- Certified Personal Fitness Chef
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Frequent expert guest on television, radio, podcasts and publications
- Loves sharing the adventures of business and life with her husband, Sheldon Harris
- Loves healthy, tasty food and red wine
- Enjoys weight training, biking, surfing, yoga, hiking and RVing
- Passionate about enjoying good food with great people: “a healthy homemade meal is the most intimate gift to share”