Get valuable lessons about challenging life’s limitations, thinking big, and upending our assumptions about nearly everything from Jesse Itzler.
Jesse is a serial entrepreneur and bestselling author who managed to create a business empire that spans food and beverage, travel, music, and sports with no formal business training.
With his “think-outside-the-box” mentality, Jesse went from kiddie pool attendant to over $5 billion in sales. In his diverse career, Jesse:
- Worked as a former MTV rapper who convinced the record label to listen to his demo by pretending to be a well-known rapper
- Founded private Jet company, Marquis Jet, with no previous aviation experience, culminating in a sale to Warren Buffett’s NetJets
- Once invited a Navy SEAL to move in with him to make him tougher
- Has written theme songs for sports franchises and is now an owner of the NBA’s ATLANTA HAWKS
- Helped launch Zico Coconut water and later sold it to Coca-Cola
- Is an avid endurance athlete who once ran 100 Miles non-stop in a single day
- Summited one of the deadliest mountains in the USA, Mount Washington, in the winter
- Is the New York Times bestselling author of “Living with a Seal” and “Living with the Monks”
Learn from one man’s fall into darkness and search for redemption as Jordan Belfort speaks about the big lesson that has changed his life – “Success in the absence of integrity is not success. It’s failure.”
Jordan Belfort is an American author, motivational speaker, former stockbroker, and convicted felon. In 1999, he pled guilty to fraud and related crimes in connection with stock-market manipulation and running a boiler room as part of a penny-stock scam. Since his 22 months in prison, Jordan has:
- Written a memoir, “The Wolf of Wall Street,” which was later adapted into a Hollywood film blockbuster hit
- Been reformed and is now committed to donating all the profits from his work to pay restitution to his victims
- Committed to using his persuasive skills for positive purposes with the “Straight Line Sales Method”
Draw inspiration from Rwandan genocide survivor Immaculée Ilibagiza as she shares her harrowing story of loss and resilience.
Immaculée Ilibagiza spent 91 days in hiding in 1994 after Rwanda’s Hutu President’s plane was shot down, sparking months of massacres of over one million Tutsi tribe members. After emerging from the small bathroom where she took shelter, Immaculée discovered her entire family had been brutally murdered. Since that time, she has:
- Been featured in the globally released 2018 film, “The Face of Mercy”
- Authored 7 books
- Shared her story across the world, speaking on overcoming adversity and the power of “faith, hope, and forgiveness”
Get lessons learned from living life without boundaries, the power of setting and focusing on big goals, and insights she gained from the best of what the world can offer from Lexi Alford.
An American world-traveler, Lexie’s adventurous claims to fame include:
- Visits to 196 countries before reaching the age of 21
- A “Guinness Book of World Records” nod for being the youngest person to have visited the most countries on earth
- Giving a now-famous TED Talk on her travel experiences in June 2019
LaQuita Cleare will transform your perception of public speaking and share actionable tips to refine your communication skills, hone pitches, strengthen your message, and perfect your delivery.
International speaker, public speaking coach, and unshakable optimist LaQuita will host interactive sessions from the main stage and the Head of Sales Breakout.
During her illustrious career in public speaking, LaQuita:
- Founded her own business, Clear Communication Academy
- Now serves as a member of CEO Coaching International’s coaching team
- Has helped the world’s top CEOs and celebrities communicate effectively to command attention and captivate others with their stories
- Has taught and spoken in 22 countries, deploying insights from multiple years of practice, and advanced degrees in psychology and theater
Get best practices your company can use to raise the bar and set a standard in service that consistently exceeds customer expectations from Master of Ceremonies John DiJuius. John will specifically discuss the nature of this challenge in a post-COVID economy. John will also share insights during our Head of Operations Breakout on how to balance customer experience with operational efficiency.
John is a world-renowned expert on customer experience and public speaker who:
- Advised The Ritz Carlton, Lexus, Starbucks, Nordstrom, Panera Bread, Nestlé, Marriott, PWC, National City Bank, Cheesecake Factory, Progressive Insurance, Harley Davidson, State Farm, Chick-fil-a, and many other industry leaders
- Founded global consulting firm The DiJulius Group
- Operates a multi-location chain of salons, recognized as among the Top 20 in America
Don't Miss The CEO International Summit 2021
This event is invite only for CEO Coaching International clients, and will be held in Miami, Florida from October 7- 9, 2021. For more information on how to become a client, and join our incredible community of top CEOs, contact us.
We play to win, and we'll show you how.
Contact us today to learn how.