David is a dedicated business coach and highly successful entrepreneur who helps individuals and businesses achieve success by reaching three important goals: growing revenue, growing profit, growing people. He is very driven and holds his clients accountable in order to achieve the goals set. David subscribes to the philosophy of, “what gets measured gets done”.
Over his 20 plus year career, David:
- Created three sales organizations from start up.
- Developed a global distribution channel for one of the organizations
- Assisted in the growth of all organizations which led to successful sale of two companies.
- Partner and VP of Sales for Home Warranty of America (HWA) for thirteen years.
- Built a sales model which was replicated and scalable and culminated in the sale of the business for $50,000,000.
- HWA was an INC 5000 member 2006-2010 and the only insurance company for 2 of those 4 years.
- Awarded the prestigious “Top Rated Home Warranty Company” and “Best in Service” by the leading review site in the industry, www.homewarrrantyreviews.com
- Graduated from the prestigious Stagen Integral Leadership Program
- Married to Elaine for 18 years and has two children, Dillon (13), and Avery (9), and two dogs, Layla and Lucas
- Always strives to increase his self-awareness and maintain accountability in all areas of his life so he can continually be an inspiration to his friends and family.
- Tae Kwon Do Instructor
- Enjoys Kickboxing, watching NHL Hockey, and helping individuals and businesses grow.